Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CONFUSEDWOMEN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 05:53 PM
    In love with two men
    Ok I need some advice
    I'm a married women who has been married for 4 yrs and in a rocky relationship, see my feeling toward my husband changed since he got caught lying to me and I started getting closer to my boss at work... me and my boss started as friends were I was talking about my problems at home and things like that and now I having feelings for him Me and him got really close were we have kissed and hugged but never had sex... See he's also married which makes it even more confusing... I know its messed up of me to for making out with my boss who's married and me cheating on my husband... But I guess its nice to have someone there for you when you need them to be... See this man has me falling for him hard my hearts starts beating fast when I see him its like seeing your first crush that's how he makes me feel... But again I know its wrong and I want to not having these feeling for him but I do... But I still love my husband but I'm not in love with him like I used to be SO I don't know what to can someone please help
    Dragonfly1234 Posts: 161, Reputation: 49

Nov 23, 2008, 05:59 PM

Oh boy..
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Nov 23, 2008, 06:10 PM

I think you should first tell your husband, which he has a right to know. And see how that goes.. then once that is fixed.. if it can be. Then talk to your boss about how you feel. And he should tell his wife as well
    Forgiveme Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Nov 23, 2008, 06:12 PM

You made an oath to your husband, work out your marriage. I am a man and to tell you the truth it is a physical thing with you and your boss. Yeah your husband has made a bad choice by lying, but he is human. What if it was vice versa? STop the relationship with your boss so you can rebuild with your husband. It won't be easy but it is a start.How do you think your boss wife would feel if she found out he was doing all these things behind her back. Be completely humble and gentle, Be patient , bearing with one another in love. Restore what was lost and gain that love back. I will pray for your relationship.
    Forgiveme Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Nov 23, 2008, 06:30 PM

You welcome someone did the same for me today I am just paying and praying forward
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 11:21 PM

Set some boundaries for your conduct, and deal with home first, go or leave, and leave the married guys alone, period, are you crazy?? Thats a dead end street.

If you can't deal with your own feelings, you sure won't be able to handle a relationship.

You have no control over your feelings, and its okay to have them, whatever they are.

But you can control your actions, and what you do about those feelings.

Stop taking the easy way out, and be responsible for your actions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Who sings I love to love you baby [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings I love to love you baby

View more questions Search