Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msfoley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 08:39 AM
    Above ground pool retaining wall
    Please send me information regarding retaining walls for above ground pools. I am having a difficult time with my community and my above ground pool. I am going to have to install a retaining wall around me entire pool, as well as back fill dirt

Could you forward any information that you may have regarding this topic
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2006, 07:53 AM
    So is this wall required by your neighborhood/community Association? Generally, above ground pools don't need a retaining wall - so if it's the association requiring it, might they just be requiring a "wall" to hide the pool - or restrict access?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 28, 2006, 09:24 AM
    Yes, Rick, I am wondering if this is more of a privacy fence issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering, can I keep an above ground pool up all winter with no water in it or will it collapse even though it has the braces all around it? Thank you.

Above Ground Pool Questions [ 24 Answers ]

I am about to purchase an 18' Above Ground Pool. Part of the deal was that I go to the sellers house to dissassemble and remove the pool (it will be drained). Is this something that can easily be done by two-three people with average skills. This means I have done some home improvement stuff like...

Retaining wall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I have a 1.9 metre drop in elevation from my grade line on my home to the back alley and was wondering what the specs of lumber has to be tobuild a retaining wall, sections will still be 8 feet. What size posts and what thickness of planks do I have to use, and finally how far up towards...

Question(s) about replacing a Railroad Tie Retaining Wall [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have some time off this summer and I was thinking of replacing a rotted-out, railroad tie retaining wall we have in the front yard. I'd like to replace it with block. Here is the setup. From our driveway, there is a concrete path that curves to the front of our house (the driveway / garage...

How can I level my above ground pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I bought a pool last year, I think its about 14', its not one of those super nice ones with the deck attached or anything, just one of those 400 dollar ones from wal*mart... but I could never get it to stay up.. I think it was just not level enough last year, it would stay up fine for a couple...

View more questions Search