Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emlah Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 06:16 AM
    I swear I'm being followed by a spirit or something..
    Okay, I'm a 13 year old from England. All the weird things started to happen last Saturday, Me and my two friends were staying at our other friends house. Lets call her.. Tammy, well we were staying at Tammys house on our own, No adults at all. XD

But then all the weird stuff started to happen. We were in the dining room, playing music when we heard this faint scratching noise.. it got louder and louder. We thought it was the cat, but then when we looked all around the room the cat wasn't their. We were a little creeped out.

We thought it was nothing, until we all went upstares. I heard this thumping.. you know like a hart beat? It got louder and louder until we all heard it. It was so loud we could hear anything but the thumping. So we all ran down stairs. Not the room the thumping was coming from was Tammys old room. She said she moved out of that room because one night a few months ago she woke up and saw a shadowy figure of some dude at the foot of her bed... we all slept in one room last night, it was creepy.

When I got home weird things were happening at my house. Like there is a wall between my room and mum and dads room. Well every night a hear a tapping noise it's really creeping me out, because mum and dad carnt hear it but I can.

And I swear I keep seeing people in the halway upstares. And I hear people talking at night. Am I being hounted my a spirt or Am I just going mad at a young age?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2006, 07:13 AM
    Young people are more intuned to the spirit world. More opened to the spirit world then older people. It is not necessarily a bad thing. You may have your guardian spirits around you and just noticed. Some people find it scary. Please ask God to protect you always. To keep you safe and to always have protection around you. God will let you deal with anything you able to handle. If you do not think you can handle seeing other spirits or other things pray to God about it. Hope this helps you.

Joe

Jun 27, 2006, 07:16 AM
    I'm aitheist... So I don't really beleave in god. But thank you for your help. ^^
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Emlah do you believe in spirits and / or ghosts?
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2006, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlah
    I'm aitheist....So I don't realy beleave in god. But thank you for your help. ^^
    I can't believe what I just read you don't believe in god.HUH SO DO AITHEST WORSHIP ?
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Aitheist worship no body, no one, they don't believe in any form of religion.

Jun 27, 2006, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Emlah do you believe in spirits and / or ghosts?
    I didn't really, until now..
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Aitheist worship no body, no one, they dont believe in any form of religion.
    Oh I see.ok mybe he should find a religion if he's hearing sounds.I know I would.LOL

Jun 27, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rd68
    I can't belive what i just read you don't belive in god.HUH SO DO AITHEST WORSHIP ?
    Nope, I have to religion. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by rd68
    Oh i see.ok mybe he should find a religion if he's hearing sounds.I know i would.LOL
    I don't beleave in religions. I think its stupid to beleave/worship some one on the offshance that they might be real. I have nothing agenst people who do beleave in gods as long as they don't try and get me to beleave. And I'm a girl..
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlah
    I didn't realy, untill now..
    I think if someone believes in ghosts / spirits must somehow deep down believe there's a God.
    Otherwise its abit of a contreversial saying.

Jun 27, 2006, 07:56 AM
    I think if someone believes in ghosts / spirits must somehow deep down believe there's a God.
    Otherwise its abit of a contreversial saying.
    No, not really. I honstly don't beleave there is a god. But I do sort of beleave in spirts.
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2006, 08:01 AM
    To be honest I don't know what sort of advice to give you!

Spirits live in a spirit world and my only knowledge of getting rid of spirits is to bless the house their in but you don't believe in God so let alone a priest.

Jun 27, 2006, 08:03 AM
    To be honest i dont know what sort of advice to give you!!

Spirits live in a spirit world and my only knowledge of getting rid of spirits is to bless the house their in but you dont believe in God so let alone a priest.
    :( Guess I'll have to look for some other idears xD
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2006, 08:48 AM
    Maybe except that you have a gift of being able to communicate with spirits. You do need protection. If you do not have it then you open yourself up to bad spirits as well.

Joe

Jun 27, 2006, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Maybe except that you have a gift of being able to communicate with spirits. You do need protection. If you do not have it then you open yourself up to bad spirits as well.

Joe
    Er, what do you meen?
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2006, 11:23 AM
    Meaning that you are opened to the spirit world. There is good and bad in the spirit world. So you would have good spirits and bad spirits. What if you do not protect yourself, being an open portal would open you up to evil attacks as well. Right. That is what I mean. If you believe in protection of good spirits I would ask them for help to protect you from bad ones. I know your really scared. I am not trying to scare you more, but you defiantly have a gift of seeing spirits. You can have that control on which ones you let in, but you will need help. Right.

Joe

Jun 27, 2006, 11:27 AM
    Meaning that you are opened to the spirit world. There is good and bad in the spirit world. So you would have good spirits and bad spirits. What if you do not protect yourself, being an open portal would open you up to evil attacks as well. Right. That is what I mean. If you believe in protection of good spirits I would ask them for help to protect you from bad ones. I know your really scared. I am not trying to scare you more, but you defiantly have a gift of seeing spirits. You can have that control on which ones you let in, but you will need help. Right.

Joe
    O.O Right I need help. But Er, how would I ask the good spirts for help then?
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2006, 11:36 AM
    Do you believe that spirits are around us all the time?
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2006, 11:38 AM
    Just talk to them. Ask them for protection. I know I have a gift. Please protect me always. I want to be safe and I do believe I will be safe and protected always. I know that this gift can get scary, I do not want to be scared. I want good experiances. Good spirits to surround me and protect me.

Jun 27, 2006, 11:38 AM
    Do you believe that spirits are around us all the time?
    Aye, I guess..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name and Artist (And I swear, By the moon and the stars in the sky) [ 13 Answers ]

I am looking for the name and artist of the song that goes like this: And I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky, I'll be there. I swear, like a shadow that's by your side, I'll be there. For better for worse, til death do us part, I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I swear. ...

Listening to my spirit. [ 18 Answers ]

Do you think our spirit and conscience are the same thing? I know my conscience disturbs me if I have done something out of my character mode. My spirit seems to tell me in advance of doing it that I will have a problem. How do you think these two are related?

Spirit army [ 4 Answers ]

This may seem very shocking it certainly was to me. The other night in bed under the influence, I happened to see a dark figure come out of the bathroom door. I prayed to God , my spiritual advisor and to to send all good spritits tohelp me. The images left my room. The next day looking out the...

Roche - Roaccutane, It's the last resort for acne!I swear it really works [ 1 Answers ]

hi guys, I had those big pimples all over my face before as in OH-NO! As in I could'nt go out anymore because of the shame I experienced back then... I needed to have a good reputation for others, I had to prove them that I am beautiful and confident because I was crowned in this beauty...

View more questions Search