Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 01:23 AM
    Beauty School
    So, I'm looking into beauty school. Has anyone ever heard of Magee Brothers Beauty School? I'm wondering if its just local, or if its something that's all over the place. Any other advice, tips, or anything else on the subject is greatly appreciated. I'm just getting started into my research.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 04:51 AM

It looks like Magee Bros. is pretty well all over the map according to Google, chi. They can even general their own student loans.
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 12:39 AM

I've yet to turn up an actual site for the school on my Google search, unless I'm blind...
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 03:18 AM

Yellow Pages Online Phone Book Local Business Listings Directory | DexKnows.com ™
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 03:19 AM
    Sorry, chi, I thought I was putting something up there for you but apparently not ! I googled 'magee bros' and came up with lots but no references to sites. So don't know what's going on with that.
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 03:21 AM

I know where its at, I was just saying I couldn't find an actual website for them..
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 03:21 AM
    See, I couldn't find anything either..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's high school movie and beauty and the beast knock off [ 1 Answers ]

Well I remember seeing the 1st movie way back in the 80's about a guy and girl who both sing and they enter a singing contest at their high school and fall in love. But the girls brother doesn't like him. And the 2nd move is like a beauty and the beast-ish movie, and the beast type monster tries...

Beauty and the Geek [ 5 Answers ]

There is a reality show called "Beauty and the Geek". If you were to audition for the show what category would you fall under, Beauty or Geek, brains or brawn. Which is it?

In the name of beauty. [ 8 Answers ]

I have watched quite a few videos of plastic surgery being done,liposuctions,breast augmentations,face lifts etc. It looks painful during and after the operation. I have also heard of plastic surgery going wrong,very wrong... http://www.nbc6.net/news/1600015/detail.html ...

Beauty spots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have beauty spots all over my face. I have never thought it to be a problem until recently when I started getting them on my nose. It is a real confidence knocker. Is there a solution to get rid of them? Such as laser or a good remedy? Please help.. thanks

What detemines beauty? [ 4 Answers ]

I am researching what chemicals and physical attributes make people attracted to each other. I am looking for a scientific answer. Thank you for any help you can offer.

View more questions Search