Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amusemua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Craftsman 1993 outside keyless pad-garage opener 139.53779
    Where to find a remote keyless entry pad - device to install outside of garage door to open Craftsman model 139.53779.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 04:22 PM

Start at this site but the number you gave doesn't work so check it before using the site. Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman garage door opener keyless entry forgot code [ 3 Answers ]

Have a craftsman garage door opener with keyless entry. It's approx 7 yrs old and I can't remember the code to open the door. Need help so that kids can come in and out without having to take a key. Any help is appreciated

How can I change password on craftsman keypad garage opener [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the password on my craftsman keypad garage door opener when I forgot the current password it has on it. The model number is 139.53684 I have the keypad but I don't remember the password that was put in it. So I need to be able to wipe it out and start like if it was new, or...

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

Garage door opener keyless entry reset [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reset the keyless entry password on my garage door opener? It's a craftsman 1/3hp, model # 139.23325SRT.

Craftsman Garage door opener [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reset the keyless entry password on my garage door opener? It's a craftsman 1/2h.r. Everyone keeps telling me to press the reset button on the unit, but there is no reset button on the unit nor the keypad??

View more questions Search