Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeb1977 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Where can I get siding for hot tub
    I have looked every where and can not find wood slats to repair my hot tub cabinet. Can anyone help?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 05:59 PM

Its hard to match anything even if you got it from the manufacturer. I fixed my tub by buying a cedar closet liner kit at a home center. Sealed the cedar and tacked it in place with a pin nailer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding vinil siding over cedar siding [ 3 Answers ]

My house have cedar siding I do like to know if I can add vinal siding over it, if I can how should I do it, or what kind of insulation can I use. Thanks

Siding [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking at purchasing a home that has been tested and has asbestos siding on it . I need to know roughly what it would cost me to cover it up .

Log siding [ 2 Answers ]

Would someone know if it's possible to make your own sidding with pine tree? If so what is the best way to proceed? Thanks

Siding [ 2 Answers ]

I have seen on the TV ads for siding being a certain amoutn per square feet. Without having to call the company I would like to figure out how that would be for my house. Can anyone tell me how they figure square footage. Would it be as simple as the length of the house by the height on each side?...

Siding [ 9 Answers ]

Is there an easy way to take aluminum siding off a house? I need to take a little section off to look underneath there and I am having a hard time. It is nothing like vinyl siding.

View more questions Search