Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmLexChar3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life
    I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and a woman were in it. I cannot remember how many kids were in it. Someone please help me!!
    I don't remember much else from it.

Nov 22, 2008, 11:37 AM

I am respoding to my own question in hopes of someone reading this before clicking away from my question. I forgot to mention this show/cartoon was from the 80's or 90's!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 01:24 PM

I believe there was a previous question like this. The answer was...

Wee Sing: Grandpa's Magical Toys (1988)

Nov 23, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Thank you... but that's not it.
    Shazbot Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 11:56 AM

I'm not sure if this one was in a shop but there was a real boy and the toys came to life it was Raggied Ann and Andy. Not sure if this is the one you rememberor not.

Nov 25, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Thanks to you too - not it though :(
    KatieH Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Try Noddy or Noddie... Or Noddy's Toy Shop.

I'm Sure this is it.
    kristendiane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 08:32 PM

Omgosh! I totally know what show you are talking about. And I have been trying to figure out what its called for soooo long!

I don't think its noddys toy shop because what I found wasn't what I remembered.

Sorry but I don't have an answer for you.
    I hope someone else does because I want to know.
    roxie123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 11:46 AM
    There was a Canadian TV show called Today's Special where a mannequin came to life inside a department store evry night. There was a security guard in it and puuppets and toys came to life also I think.
    Jacquelyn8685 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 11:53 PM

AH I know this show too! Now I'm going to by dying to figure it out.
    Jacquelyn8685 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 11:57 PM
    FOUND IT! I think anyway... It's a Jim Henson show called "The secret life of toys"
    ladyrose777 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 11:28 AM

Today's Special!! I think u might mean that like Roxie said. This muppet guy would lock up the shop and then the lady would carry the manaquin up to the toy section of the dept. store and they would play all night long. Lol. There was a mouse puppet named Muffy with curly blond hair. Is that it?
    ladyrose777 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 11:29 AM

Ps. U can see the intro for today's special on YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Title of a 90's kids cartoon show.two in fact [ 8 Answers ]

Ok... so I'm looking for the titles of two kids shows from the 90's. 1) A kids cartoon show that was on CITV I think... all I fully remember is a footballer/soccer player rolling a ball down his arms and back in the intro, maybe stood on top of a tall building... really vague but that's all I...

Kids show girls fantasy cartoon [ 7 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this cartoon about 3 girls (I think?) and they were princesses (I think?) they had crystals to give them powers. The main heroine had blonde hair and she had a sun crystal. Then there was this coloured girl with moon crytal and I can't remember the last crystal but I...

What was this show?- dog cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember if it was a movie exactly or even what channel it was on, all I remember was that the main character was a male dog (he was a stray) then I think he met a parrot with a Hispanic accent. The parrot proceeds to bring him to the house of an old woman who had lost of other dogs and he...

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

Japanese cartoon people [ 7 Answers ]

I love drawing this pic But I am having trouble finding some Were is the best place to find some:D

View more questions Search