Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajgarcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 10:59 AM
    How to find my husband's daughter
    My husband was married before and they had a daughter. His ex-wife was on drugs and he had a drinking problem. Their daughter ended up in the system and now we are trying to find her. We live in Illinois, how do we go about locating her with only a name?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 03:54 PM

Hire an attorney and go though the system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter trying to find her dad [ 10 Answers ]

My name is michelle C. I'm 22 and have been looking for my dad since I was well probably 17 His name is rick napper if anyone knows him or can help me contact him please let me know... :(

Can I adopt my new husband's daughter? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm also wondering if I can adopt my new husband's daughter. She has only known me as her mother for 2 years. Her real mother does not try to contact us about her daughter and it has been months since she last saw her or even called about her. I'm wondering if this can be done or not. The only...

Find My Daughter How ? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I locate my daughter, She is now 21 going on 22 but have hade no contact since she was 3 as her mum never volunteered info on this subject?

How can I find my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for my daughter who is now 17 me and her mum broke up when she was just 18mths old and I've not been able to see her since but now I have another family I would love to get in touch with her any ideas how to find her her name is cassandra birch

View more questions Search