Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m_mahaalakshmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Student dependent Visa
    Hi

I am in student dependent visa in UK. Can I work in UK full time?
    satyakrp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 12:22 PM

I am sure u can work full time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Student dependent UK visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My husband is student in UK and I have got Student dependent uk visa on him. So could you please answer whether I can work full time in uk?

UK Student Dependent VISA [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is currently working in England and she wanted me to follow her there. She's asking her friends if I could avail of the UK Student Dependent VISA as her dependent. Am I eligible for that type of VISA even though I am just her fiancée? Any legal answers would be truly appreciated. :D

Dependent visa for spouse invalid visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dependent visa possible if spouse is in UK and visa is invalid and he got a new passport from Indian embassy in UK?

F1 student on OPT with dependent [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I am an Indian student who was on OPT for whole of 2005. I am married but have not claimed my spouse as dependent till now. When I file my returns this year, can I claim her as a dependent? She does not have SSN, so should I apply for an ITIN before filing my return. Since I am from India...

View more questions Search