Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tim12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Cooked Chicken
    I bought cooked chicken then I put it into a pot of veg soup I have let the soup cool and put in fridge wanted to know can I reheat tomorrow
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 10:52 AM

You can re heat it anytime, but I would suggest after reheating this time, you keep it in the fridge and only take out what you need. Soup with meat added does not last long if left out on the stove for a long period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken Stock vs. Chicken Broth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time asking of you Gentle Folks. I've recently found the advantage to using canned chicken broth to start my chicken soups and other dishes. However, what's the difference between "chicken stock" and "chicken broth"? It has come up because I have a couple of coupons for...

Milk went sour today - cooked with it last night - bad? [ 3 Answers ]

My DH called from work to tell me he felt like he had the flu, and that he had been up several time in the night with bowel trouble. He asked if I used milk in last nights dinner, which I did use about 3/4 cup. He said that the milk was sour this morning when he went to put it in coffee, but it...

How Clean Pan With Cooked-On Non-Stick Spray [ 2 Answers ]

How do I clean a pan after it turns brown or yellow-brown with cooked-on non-stick spray? Thanks.

Chicken reaheating cooked [ 2 Answers ]

Can I safely reheat chicken

View more questions Search