Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Changing your pupil size.
    I can consciously make my pupils in my eyes smaller and bigger, its small but people can see me do it. Why can I do that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 10:53 AM

Pupils only change size according to how much light the eye is dealing with. I don't think you can do that.

Nov 22, 2008, 10:59 AM

Well I can.
    Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 12:04 PM

Don't mean to scare you abby, but the only time that happens is when there is some kind of disease present.

Nov 23, 2008, 03:05 PM

Really? What disease is that? :/
    Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 04:58 PM

Did it take you that long to come up with a response because you didn't want to let it go. Give me a minute I'll find some for you. One in particular is a stroke symptom which effects the dilation (but I don't think you are quite old enough for a stroke) and/or diabetes which doesn't discriminate, and oh yes, drug overdose will effect he dilation of the pupils and/or marijuana usage.

Nov 23, 2008, 05:01 PM

Hmm well, I'll look into it, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Big pupil! [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I have been through freshlook colorblends, and they were the right prescription but my eyes were blurry so my eye doctor told me to use acuvue 2 colours opaqes and they were blurry so I go back to my eye doctor and he says that I have a large pupil and my pupil is catching the color part of...

Page size keeps changing [ 1 Answers ]

How can I keep the same page size when I go on internet. For example, I'm in a web site with full page display, but when I click for one of the pictures or another part of that web site, the page becomes smaller, like half the size. Then I have to enlarge the page every time. Thanks

Changing Tire Size [ 3 Answers ]

I have 265 75 17 size tires on my GMC Sierra 4x4 pickup (4 door, heavy duty). Can 285 70 17's be put on it with no problem (rubbing, etc.). I know it will change the spedometer readings & other computer parts, but I just need to know if they will fit.

Changing Tire Size [ 1 Answers ]

I have 265 75 17 size tires on my GMC Sierra 4x4 pickup (4 door, heavy duty). Can 285 70 17's be put on it with no problem (rubbing, etc.).

Text Size in IE keeps changing [ 3 Answers ]

I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows XP. I have IE 6.0. It's bugging the heck out of me because the text size of pages I visit keeps changing, goes to either largest or smallest. I want to keep it at medium. I couldn't find any setting in the Internet Options under Tools that would fix...

View more questions Search