Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alan rochester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Trying to find my best friend from high school
    My name is alan rochester jr. I have been trying to find my friend brian lindhorst for some time now. He is about 31 by now, and the last I knew, he was working at st. lukes hospital and lived in swanton Ohio. Haven't seen him in 8 years and would really like to see him again.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Nov 22, 2008, 08:35 AM
    BRIAN LINDHORST Record Created: 03/2006
    10487 COUNTY ROAD 4
    SWANTON, OH
    (419) 825-9927

Free People Search by ZabaSearch!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

High School Semester in England! Impossible to Find! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm in high school, and I'm looking for a study abroad program in England for next year. For some reason it is really difficult for me to find a suitable program - I heard Two Worlds United is a scam, yet this is the one that best suits the program I want. I'm looking for a semester homestay...

What should High School really be about? [ 3 Answers ]

I Think Students Should Go To High School For What They To B In The Future. Instead Of Gooing N Taking Classes They Don't Need.

View more questions Search