Yes you could. Bleed the air.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noise when 2 zones of radiant heating system used [ 1 Answers ]

When I start up 2 or more zones of my radiant heating I get a whoo whoo noise over and over. Any suggestions? I have already tried bleeding the air from the system. The system has a newer bladder system expansion tank. It doesn't happen with just one zone, only when a second is activated.

A/C,Heating and Fan stopped Working [ 3 Answers ]

My home A/C stopped working the other day. I set my thermostat to cool and nothing set it to heat and raised the tempt. On the therm. And nothing as well. I set the fan switch to on and nothing also. All my breakers are on and I am getting 220v after my fuses and also at the contactor. I...

Rite aid thermonstat not working in one of 3 zones [ 1 Answers ]

I have zoned heating and all the other zones are working except one thermostat the thermostat show on etc but there is no heat from the base boards... I have replaced the batteries in the thermostat as the battery light was blinking what else could this be ?

1 out of 3 heating zones not working [ 3 Answers ]

Our heating system seems to be operational... specially given the fact that 2 out of the three zones work like a charm. The zone that doesn't work uses a "Honeywell V8043 E 1012 motorized valve", and since the problem started, we've replaced the motor only... and it didn't work. Now, we've...

Heating and hot water not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi We have a relatively new boiler (I think - we moved into the house 6 months ago) and it has suddenly stopped heating. It makes all the right noises but I don't get any heating in the central heating system or any hot water. Can someone help?

View more questions Search