Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Cisco IOS Configuration Quandary
    I have an,

ip nat inside source static tcp inside_address 22 outside_address 22 extendable

Command in my router configuration that I cannot delete with the "no" version of the command. The only odd thing about the situation is the outside_address has a typo that results in the address being the broadcast address for the subnet. Until I can wipe the whole configuration after hours later today, any suggestions for deleting this are welcome...
    Hardware Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Resolution: issued "reload" command followed by bad statement's "no" version once router came back up.
    bl117 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 01:12 PM

The other option would have been to administratively down the external interface. I have run into this situation before, if it's live, reload is the fastest option.
    Hardware Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 02:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bl117 View Post
    The other option ... administratively down the external interface...
    Good to know. Thanks for the tip.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cisco 3560 vs. 3750 or ? [ 2 Answers ]

The goal is to change out all of our edge devices with switches that are capable of delivering POE for VoIP. While we are at it, it also means ripping out all of the multi-mode fiber and replacing it with single mode fiber to support gigabit and eventually 10G. The total port count is just shy of...

Can anyone help on Cisco IOS 12.1 ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, By accident while I was configuring my Cisco router I've deleted the OS, just doing a simple save like : copy run start, and I didn't look at the message, and I pressed Enter, and he deleted the IOS, does any one have a copy from the Cisco IOS 12.1 or higher ? I've a Cisco 800...

Cisco router and Win2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've a big problem and I hope that someone can help me, I've the win2003 server, with DHCP,DNS,RIS,RRAS... etc configured and Two NIC cards, one for the Lan and one for the Wan and I've a static IP address from my ISP. The problem is I've an ADSL line for internet configured on...

View more questions Search