Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feelpressured Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 03:25 AM
    Florida Used Car Contract Law
    If I feel my wife and I were pressured into signing a used car contact and have not yet taken possession of the vehicle, can I get out of the contract (in state of Florida)?
    How long do I have to change my mind?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 22, 2008, 07:10 AM

If the contract involved financing, you should have a 3 day right of recission.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 07:37 AM

Please supply more info,

Was a contract signed, was money exchanged.
    feelpressured Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Thank you Scottgem and Fr-Chuck,

Appreciate your quick response. I did finance through the dealership and I did go to see them within 24 hours to negate the sale. They agreed... things right now, certainly don't
    Allow me to take on more debt!

Thanks again.
    Feelpressured

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida land contract laws [ 6 Answers ]

I'm considering doing a land contract with an 80 year old man but the question is that if he dies and the property is willed to his estate or trust, were do I stand does his last will and testament override the contract with us or will we be safe and just pay into his estate can the living come...

Florida Contract for Deed [ 1 Answers ]

In 1977, my father was buying a house and entered into a contract for deed. When the house was fully paid for, the sellers disappeared with the actual deed. Now that the sellers have passed away, their children have shown up and told my father to get out, that it was their home, since they...

Upon death of a seller in a real estate contract, how to get a buyer out of contract [ 23 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, a seller in the middle of a sales contract died. The closing time is not yet lapsed and all the contingencies on the buyer side is fulfilled. There is will in place and an executor named for the estate already. The son (named executor) can not legally sign for the deceased...

Rights under preconstruction contract in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I entered into a preconstruction contract in Miami about two years ago. We were recently told that one of the developers had backed out of the deal and as such, the project as originally described would not be going forward. The developers offered to refund us our initial 15% deposit with...

View more questions Search