Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bee_2545 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 04:16 PM
    How to do scientific notation and work with significant figures, any helpful tips?
    I am desperately trying to stay ahead in my chemistry class and need help
    Were are currently working on scientific notation and I somewhat get it but am still confused.
    I get lost sometimes when I try putting it into expanded form and where the decimal goes
    And also scientific notation with significant figures I don't understand when zeros are significant figures or how to use scientific notation
    Any advice/tips or help you can give about scientific notation and sig figs would be much appreciated thank you
    harum Posts: 339, Reputation: 27

Nov 24, 2008, 05:04 PM
    This is a good start - Significant figures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Significant figures [ 5 Answers ]

In significant figures how is last digit of measiremsnt usually determinde

Scientific notation and regular numbers [ 3 Answers ]

how do you multiply scientific notation and regular numbers? Like example: 7.213 x 10^23 times 14 how do you do that?

How Do You Do Scientific Notation? [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! I don't know how to do this scientific notation stuff. Look, I AM NOT searching on this thing for ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS. I am searching this place for GUIDANCE with these questions. Just PLEASE tell me how you do this and how you get all these stinkin' zeroes! Here's the things that are...

View more questions Search