Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayat1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2006, 08:07 AM
    About advertising media
    As a university student, your purchase behaviors are most influenced by which type of advertising media? Explore.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 26, 2006, 08:14 AM
    Please read the board Announcement.

Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Couldn't spread the love Ben, but I was looking for that link when you posted your answer. Good work. I earned my college credits with help from no one but myself and feel better about myself for it.

If I am going to ask a homework question I will put the answers I have come up with so far and ask if anyone can guide me in the right direction. I would NEVER expect someone to do my homework for me.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2006, 08:33 AM
    I bet you most of these questions are related to "online degrees". They have no one else to ask since there is no social interaction with students and teachers.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 26, 2006, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I bet you most of these questions are related to "online degrees". They have no one else to ask since there is no social interaction with students and teachers.
    Most of the online courses I've seen have either a message board where the students and instructor can interact or allow direct e-mailing of the insructor. Some even having specific meeting times using collaborative WEB based meeting rooms.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2006, 10:46 AM
    Oh I know, I spend 4 years as on online "mentor" for a large e-learning company. The "students" kept us amused, unwittingly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Real Meaning of Advertising [ 2 Answers ]

=: The Real Meaning of Advertisements := New -- different color from previous design. All New -- parts are not interchangeable with previous design. Exclusive -- imported product. Unmatched -- almost as good as the competition. Foolproof Operation -- no provision for adjustments. Advanced...

Advertising Database [ 3 Answers ]

I work in real estate and need to set up an advertising database. Is Microsoft Access suitable for this or what would be the best program to use? I need to be able to charge out advertising on a weekly basis to each relevant property, e.g. the property address needs to be in the database and...

Internet advertising and selling [ 4 Answers ]

How do I advertise a product on the internet and sell it?

Internet advertising and selling [ 3 Answers ]

Internet advertising and selling [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search