Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WFM117 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 21, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Two MAC trucks play chicken, end in explosion!
    I am trying to remember a 70's or 80's movie that I saw when I was a kid in the early 80's. I think that it may have been a sci-fi adventure film. The one scene that I remember is near the end of the film: The main hero is a white male with a beard. He gets into a Mac truck that is unhooked from the trailer; there may have been a female actress w/ brown hair in the truck with him. He tries starting the truck by pushing the start button but the only thing that happens is the truck shakes, then it finally starts. He is trying to ram the villain (short-haired female?) in the other Mac truck (trailer also unhooked). I can't remember but I think that they jump out of the truck at the last sec. and there is a collision ending in a big explosion. I think that this scene was in a snow covered field or road, not sure. I know this is a very vague description of a scene but this has been haunting me for while, any information on finding what movie this is will help. Thank You!!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Nov 23, 2008, 06:46 PM
    This sounds a little like "The Hitcher." Toward the end of the movie the psycho
    Guy ties the girl victim between two unhitched semi trucks and the male victim
    Is in the other truck trying to keep the bad guy from pulling her in half? In
    The end, they both jump out of the trucks they are in, and the trucks explode.

This is just a suggestion. There are two versions:

(1986) The Hitcher (1986) Overview

(2007) The Hitcher (2007) - Plot summary
    WFM117 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Thank You for the reply! I am going to watch, The Hitcher (1986). I have a feeling that you may be correct. I will let you know if it's the movie that I was looking for. Thanks again for your help!!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Nov 25, 2008, 12:17 PM
    You're welcome! Hope it's the one you're looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken Stock vs. Chicken Broth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time asking of you Gentle Folks. I've recently found the advantage to using canned chicken broth to start my chicken soups and other dishes. However, what's the difference between "chicken stock" and "chicken broth"? It has come up because I have a couple of coupons for...

Chili explosion [ 2 Answers ]

I went grocery shopping recently while not being altogether sure that course of action was a wise one. You see, the previous evening I had prepared and consumed a massive quantity of my patented 'You're definitely going to $h!t yourself' chili. Tasty stuff, albeit hot to the point of being painful,...

View more questions Search