Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latnboi666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Can I make money using my computer?
    Can I make money using my computer? I always see ads online but don't trust too much what they say.
    olivesandtrees Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2008, 12:01 PM

Never trust anything online especially if it sounds too good to be true.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 21, 2008, 12:12 PM

You can make anything from a little to a lot of money doing one of the following:

* Develop a product or service and sell it online
    * Sell products on eBay or handicrafts on Etsy
    * Do freelance work with your computer via the internet

All the sites that say you can make money by filling out surveys, doing data transcriptions, sending emails, posting to blogs, etc. are worthless. As a general rule of thumb, if something doesn't require a certain level of skill, you won't make any money at it and there's a good possibility you will lose money to a scammer.
    keidis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Comment on olivesandtrees's post
    There are respectable ways tomake money on the web but you have to find out which ones with some research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make money from my computer? [ 10 Answers ]

I may end up a stay at home father and need to bring in some income I have a limited knowledge of fashion, dogs and crime prevention

How to make Extra Money with my Computer [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I am looking for ways to make extra money using my PC (Laptop). I was divorced 3 years ago, and as the courts would have it, I have to pay a lot in support payments. I have a good job in IT, but a lot of my income goes toward the support payments. Just looking to make a couple of hundred...

How can I make money using my computer? [ 2 Answers ]

Im always seeing these commercials about working at home using your computer. There are so many of them that I have to believe its just another scam. I don't want to be a billionaire, I just want to make as much money as I would at a normal job. Im not really good with computers, but I can learn!...

View more questions Search