Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meta greenwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Beginning of Alien abduction

When did people first begin reporting alien abductions?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 09:39 AM

Betty and Barney Hill abduction

This is the first publicized abduction.

I typed Alien abduction/history and searched,this was the first one up.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 25, 2008, 10:12 PM

Depends. Before the 20th century people didn't talk about abduction by space aliens, but there were stories about abductions by fairies, demons, gods, etc. Same thing, different human understanding? Anybody's guess.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 12, 2009, 03:02 AM

It is true what KBC answered the first reported alien abduction was by betty and barney hill back in 1961.
    But I also agree with Alder that people didn't (dare to?) talk about alien abduction before the 20 th century, although we have prove that a lot of wellknown artists made paintings with ufo's and aliens.

Maybe you want to check out this link:
    UFO's in Earth's History - Crystalinks
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 03:23 PM

Here's what I think- either it's true, or people only said that to gain attention from others
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2009, 08:03 PM

What about Eziekial's descriptions in the Bible? The beings that had four faces, one on each side and moved in each direction apparently without turning. The vehicle that was a wheel within a wheel that he was taken up in so high that the land below looked like porridge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beginning my own busniess [ 3 Answers ]

How do I began my own busniess?

Abduction-kidnapping- No right on Earth I have or my kids [ 3 Answers ]

I had my only two sons , officially abducted and then officially raised to kidnaped status. And I have repeatedly tried to see then and have access to them but denied and beaten by police in Germany and thrown in jail and my 4 years of all my struggle to see them did not give me any single human or...

Old alien abduction movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My memory of this movie is very vague. Its about a boy who gets abducted then comes back apparently a few years later although he has not aged his family has and though he wnet missing a few years before.. sorry about the loose description that's all I can remember and would be grateful if...

Alien abduction film but can't remember what it's called [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a film years ago which gave me nightmares for years and I am trying to find out what it is called. Here is the storyline (from what I can remember) 2 men driving and they see a light in the field. 1 man gets out the car and walks into the field and he gets abducted. Once abducted they...

Resident alien married to Nonresident alien- 1040 details [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a straightforward question: I am a resident alien who is married to a nonresident alien. We have one child who is my dependent. I will be filing as head of household and will claim an exemption for my wife (she does not work) and for my child. Do I still need to write my wife's...

View more questions Search