Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Nov 21, 2008, 08:27 AM
    I'm confused
    OK I have a friend and we've been pretty close together and lately I've noticed that his is having more feeling towards me lately. I have a little feelings for him but not as much as he does. Ever since he has started acting that way, I have kind of egnored him. Not a lot, just a little. Do I tell him that I just want to be friends or what. Please help me.:confused:
    Chin-Chee Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 08:37 AM

Well if your into him just don't iqnore him too much that he thinks your not interested, maybe he might like you, but if you don't like him don't go any farther than just friends you don't want to make yourself or him miserable, its never fun to date some 1 you don't like that much. Good luck!
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 21, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Whether you like him or not, tell him how you feel.
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2008, 12:17 PM

I have a feeling that you don't want to waltz up to him and tell him your feelings, (maybe since I know u? ). But maybe you shood rite him a note. But do it in the nicest way possible that gets the point across, since he can't tell your tone of voice.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 21, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Just tell him how you feel. Like the above poster said, if you are really uncomfortable in person, you could do it in a note... but in person it will mean a lot more and you can actually talk about it and see what he thinks too.
    meli93ssa Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlicous View Post
    ok i have a friend and we've been pretty close together and lately i've noticed that his is having more feeling towards me lately. i have alittle feelings for him but not as much as he does. ever since he has started acting that way, i have kind of egnored him. not a lot, just a little. do i tell him that i just want to be friends or what. please help me.:confused:
    Well if you feel like it then I guess your doing the right thing
    meli93ssa Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 12:22 PM

Well if you feel like telling him that I guess is the right thing
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 12:48 PM

You are answering threads that are over a year old - please keep an eye on the dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am so confused! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well there has been a lot of trouble with the guys I hang out with. There's this guy Owen and I really like him along with 2 other guys. Im not really into dateing more than one person at a time. Owen doesn't know I like him, but I have a boyfriend, and I haven't seen my boyfriend since before...

Confused about possible STD! [ 5 Answers ]

My live in girlfriend is a seasoned medical doctor, boarded in family medicine and emergency medicine. I tell this because I believe her medical knowledge may have some bearing on the possible answers. Before I met the doc, I had been in a bad relationship where my ex had ran around a lot. When my...

Confused about this guy [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly hi! Now here's my problem - there's this guy at work, we've known each other for about a year and a half but never really said more than 'hi' because at the time I was in a 2 year relationship and my boyfriend didn't like me talking to this other guy. He probably saw him as a threat...

Confused about this [ 2 Answers ]

Jimmy's Car Repair Shop started the year with total assets of $90,000 and total liabilities of $60,000. During the year, the business recorded $150,000 in car repair revenues, $85,000 in expenses, and Jimmy withdrew $15,000. Jimmy's Capital balance at the end of the year was??

I am confused [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant if my period is 15 days late, I'm having ALL the symptoms of being pregnant, and I took 2 pregnancy tests and they came out negative but I'm only 5 weeks (3weeks for my baby)

View more questions Search