Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaradsbabygirl Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding?
    Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just yesterday evening I got some light bleeding, its nothing heavy. Cause my periods are very heavy. This is light almost like it is a pinkish redish color. I only have to wear a pantie liner. After awhile the blood turns brownish. I need to know what is going on. I have all the pregnancy symptoms. So can someone please tell me what is going on if I should be alarmed or not? Thanks
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 12:09 PM

Let this be an adequate warning that whether you are pregnant or not, most likely not, that next time use protection. Raising children is a difficult experience, don't make it more difficult by having children you haven't planned for. A baby now will change your whole future and I hope that you have one all mapped out for yourself. Babies will come later, but making the right choices now is your best gift.
    liztolivar84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 07:49 PM
    It sounds like you could be, this happened with me as well and I was pregnant. Take a test!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implation bleeding or early period? [ 1 Answers ]

My cycle is so regular you can set a clock by it- 31 days always- never early never late. I started my last peiod on August 21st. I had with my husband the week of September 1st twice a day. On the 8th, my breast leaked for the first time in 13 years (my last pregnancy). I also had other symptoms...

Bleeding light brown [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant with my 3rd this morning when I got up to pee and wipe myself there was a little brown stuff on paper with my 2 kids before I had the same thing I bleed for weeks with 1 one and my 2 I didn't as much but now at 6 weeks this time its happening again has anyone had this happen to them

Light bleeding/ [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my fifth week of pregnancy and this morning the two times I went to the bathroom there was really light pink blood on the toilet paper. I had very light cramping. I have been having this light cramping on and off since being aware of pregnancy. What does this mean? I have my first visit...

View more questions Search