Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinchanonly Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 02:16 AM
    A program on Web server running on Client browser
    Some programs, like MS excel, are installed in a server machine working as web server. Through client machine's browser I want to execute the server's programs like MS excel, i.e. MS excel will be shown inside the web browser of client. What will be code in ASP.NET, Javascript, VBScript or C#. At least where can I get the help of it.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Nov 21, 2008, 06:57 AM
    I do not think this is possible with a Microsoft Office product, nor do I think that Microsoft licensing will allow such use of the product. What about integrating an existing web-based editor such as available from Google Docs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hide a running a program! [ 1 Answers ]

Now I have a program, but I don't want it to be closed by other users who use that computer,too. What should I do, is there a program to ask for a password whenever some one tries to close it?

Client/server networks [ 1 Answers ]

Client/server networks

Client-Server information transfer [ 1 Answers ]

This question is with regard to Client (PC workstation running MS Windows) running MS Word and relevant graphic utility accessing Word documents and graphic files respectively on the Network Server (running Netware network operating system). For reference “Novell Client for Windows” will be...

Whether the speed of broadband divide in client server connection [ 3 Answers ]

I will be very pleased if anybody could tell me that when we connect two computers by LAN than whether the speed of the broadband will divide or not. I mean for example if it is 128kbps. After connection will it remain same in both the computers or will it divide to 64kbps.:confused:

View more questions Search