Hi
    I need formula for ebalance:
    TRIAL BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS BALANCE SHEET
    ACCOUNTS DEBIT CREDIT DEBIT CREDIT DEBIT CREDIT
    Petty cash 200.00 100
    Cash on hand 0.00 3,433.54 12,334.00 A
    Bank 2,560.00
    St.Rundle Credit Union 1,650.45 0.00

If I have: +200-0+0-100= 100 automatically to go on debit column if result is negative automatically go to credit column of balance sheet.
    (+3433.54-12344 = - 8910.46 to go directly on credit column of balance sheet)
    Thank you.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 21, 2008, 05:34 PM

Put this into a sample worksheet so I can see how you want this information to flow, including where you want the answers to go. Put in the answers manually and highlight those boxes, I'll see if I can convert your manual results into formulas.

If you need to show a couple of examples in your sample book, do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting need assistance with adjusted trial balance, doesn't balance [ 3 Answers ]

1. Office supplies on hand at year end amounted to $ 420 2. The equipment costing $30,000 has an expected life of six years and no salvage value. Mike uses straight-line depreciation. 3. A premium of $ 1500 for a one year insurance policy was paid on November 1. 4. Wages earned by employees but...

Trial Balance and Balance Sheet of an airline company [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get the idea about the trial balance andbalance sheet of an airline company. Can any one help me with that? Thanks, Shanthi

I wrote something this moring about balance. The definition of balance to me. [ 17 Answers ]

Before you read the following, please understand this about me. When I write, seldom do I delete. Rather, I let the words simply pour freely from my emotions and transfer my thoughts onto paper. As you read this little "I wonder..." remember that you are looking through a window into my often...

Excel running balance formula [ 5 Answers ]

In Excel's help they have a running balance "how to" (below) but it requires the entry of a zero for fields not used. I'd like to do it like a checkbook register. How can I do it so that whether I enter a deposit or a withdrawal, the balance column will be updated? Thanks!

If T-Accounts Balance does this mean balance sheet & P&L work correctly? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just wondering been having some problems with my Balance Sheet balancing, I was wondering if the Trial Balance balances, does that mean that the balance sheet will balance? (given that I do everything correctly? ) Also just a quick question while I'm asking, regarding depreciation in...

View more questions Search