Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minime97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Dns Error
    How do I fix the dnserror when I open internet explorer?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 09:31 PM

Try ipconfig /flushdns/renew from the command prompt.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 10:35 PM

When were you able to get on net last?

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error [ 15 Answers ]

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my...

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Printing Error-Script Error [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print a window pops up: Internet Explorer Script Error Line:1174 I have tried several things: Quick Restore, checked Script debugging box.

Error 999 [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Premium Plus account holder on Yahoo's Geocities. I use the account to host my website. For the last 3 weeks, I have been getting an Error 999 message, which I have tried every solution given to me by Yahoo's HELP suggestions, nothing works. I have even logged in on several different...

View more questions Search