Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogu1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Retrieve and resending emails
    I have sent mail using xp_Sendmail in SQL Server 2005. The mails got queued and send via exchange server. For the pas 3 days, server was down. Now it is up and usable. I need to resend the mails generated for the last 3 days. Please give the steps to do this.
    goldentouch4 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 11:09 PM

when you log on to your inbox you should be able to view all mail that you have sent,or it may be in the draft folder just hit resend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I retrieve emails that have been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

OK this is my situation. I sent some mms messages (pictures) from my phone to my hotmail account. They stayed saved in my folders for some time. Now the original message technically exists, but its blank... no photos... my ex might have done this or possibly the cell company, but either way I need...

How to retrieve past emails [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out how I can retrieve some past emails from my myspace, Facebook, and hotmail. These emails would be about a year ago deleted and are needed in a case. Is there anyway to get these emails and what are the steps to doing so? Thank you and I appreciate anyone who can help me out...

Retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account, even mails deleted from the trash, I lost some very imp stuff related to work, someone help me out , thanks

How to retrieve the compacted emails [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am pushpanathan, I have a problem retrieving emails from outlook 6. the story is that actually I have about 5000 emails. Outlook asked to do the compact, I did that but unfortunately my recent mail from March to May is disappeared. Could anyone help me how to retrieve those emails as...

View more questions Search