Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evolymmylove Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Lesbian that can't
    Well I'm 20 years I'm a chick who is going crazy... I love dikes so yeah.. but I been with only three girls no guys... and I never can only twice I have... I don know what I'm doing or if is me so anyway any tips?

Nov 20, 2008, 03:40 PM

Can't

Nov 20, 2008, 03:43 PM
    [QUOTE=evolymmylove;1385428]Well I'm 20 years I'm a chick who is going crazy... I love dikes so yeah.. but I been with only three girls no guys... and I never can feel satisfied in the way where I am able to get an orgasam only twice I have... I don know what I'm doing or if is me so anyway any tips? I just want to know how is it that a lot of people I talk to can get so many orgasms and feel them and I cant...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 04:42 PM

Again, judging by your posts you will be better served on a message board or chat site.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 05:42 PM

Adolescence is a time of great confusion for most people. I think you need to talk over your sexual feelings with a professional so you understand yourself better.

Also, make sure you have a well-balanced life... sports, hobbies, friends, altruistic projects and so forth so you aren't overly focused on sex. Great sex is part of a great life. :)

Best wishes,
    jynx3943 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Nov 21, 2008, 02:23 PM

What you need is to step out of the box and try some guys in your life. If you are curious, then experiment!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gay/lesbian.how to know [ 14 Answers ]

How do you know if you are gay or lesbian? And if you would make out with another girl but never date her does that make you a lesbian or bi or what? I'm not I just want to know!:p

I am a lesbian who does not know what to do. [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a rlationship with a woman when I was 17 we were together for 2 years on and off, she was an alchoolic. She cheated on me, she hit me she did so many things she was my first. But I always keept going back with her... until after the year she stopped drinking evertything was perfect we were...

Bisexual? Lesbian? [ 7 Answers ]

Well hi everyone. I have a problem. I am 18 years old, and ever since I was younger I have always been attracted to girls majorly! I am not physically atrracted to any male. I do have a boyfriend and I've been with him for a year, but every time we get intimate I always think about girls to climax....

Lesbian or bi [ 6 Answers ]

hi I am 25, I don't know if I will call myself bi or lesbian. Still now I am wodering.I have sex before with a female (girl to girl) and I find it good, even there is no penetration I mean the real thing (penis) I feel satisfied.. I like the way she touched me because its so gentle but if I have...

View more questions Search