Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simone21295 Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Am I Crazy or is it Her?
    I hate my life. I don't know where my mom is and I never did. My dad dosen't want me and I never see him. I would have been a orphan if it wasn't for my grandmother, but I swear she gets on my last nerve. She is super overprotective, I can't even hang out in my nice neighborhood. For example, I got a new Neighbor, I was 12 and she was 8. She didn't even want me to hang out with her unless she was wathing us the whole time IN THE FRONT YARD. Im 13 now in high school and she is still the same way. AM I CRAZY OR IS IT HER?
    Chin-Chee Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 08:21 AM

Ok, I know what you mean with the overprotective stuff, but she is just worried about you coming up missing or something. You know a lot of bad things happen to kids/ teens these days. But I do think she needs to give you a little more space I mean you are 13 years old. Why don't you try to sit down and talk to her about it, and tell her how you really feel if you haven't yet. And build her trust more and you will get more freedom! If you ever need anything Im here, -ok- Good luck!

Always follow your dreams, they can really come true.
    Listen to your parents/ guradians, you will one day thank them for it!
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2008, 12:23 PM

I get what your saying, and I understand what chin-chee was saying about her just being worried about u. try sitting down with your grandma, or see if she'll let you invite the nice girl over 2 UR house. I'm not sure which parents mother she is, but maybe she's just afraid to lose you like she did her child. Maybe if you assure her you love her and aren't planning 2 leave her anytime soon, she'll loosen up. Good luck, and I hope everything works out!
    StrawberryGum Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Nov 24, 2008, 03:25 PM

Umm tell her how you feell. Like grandma I owe you everything for raisin me and I'm so thankfull for you . Ts not that I don't to be around you but I'm but I'm in high school and I need some space. So please give it to me.
    lovebeatsme101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 02:46 AM

Just understand that your still very young and speaking for myself only be 18... no matter where you are a parent or a grandmother in your case wants NOTHING to happen to you !
    So.. it might be hard right now but.. life goes so fast next thing you will know is that your 18 and it's a cruel world out there and maybe you will understand why she was that way with you than you will thank her .
    Good Luck sweetie don't grow up too fast now!
    animal_lover Posts: 16, Reputation: -2

Oct 3, 2009, 04:47 PM

Put yourself in her position... she knows you arnt having the most perfect lid without your parents... she doesn't want it to get worse for you so maybe she is getting a little over protective. It might be a good neighborhood but that doesn't mean all the people in it are good. You are still kind of young even if you are in high school. Talk to her tell her that you get that it's her job to be protective but it wouldn't hurt to be a little less protective. When she does give you it be careful.
    Good luck.
    sparkles79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 11:00 AM
    it is just her i know how it feels i have been through that to:(:eek:
    sparkles79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 11:02 AM

Do u think my boyfriend is cheating on me I always see him with this girl it is getting on my nerves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not crazy am I? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi... this is absolutely weird and strange but here it goes. I don't physically see the things I am going to talk about I just think them and feel them and picture them in my mind. When I was younger the 7 my grandmother gave me a little Bible and showed me the Lords prayer and told me it would...

Crazy for another man [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I have not been able to talk about this to anyone except for my sister and her advice didn't help. I recently found out that my husband's best friend who is also my bestfriend's husband is attracted to me. I have been attracted to him for at least the past year and we admitted to one...

I am crazy after him [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Am in love with a married man. He is too sweet and sweetest in the world. But he doesn't want to get married to me because he wants his family undisturbed. His wife knows that we Are only friends and doesn't know that we are in love. And he is also in some other other Place and not in my...

About crazy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 23 married and having a small problem.. I have endometriosis and my periods are heavy.. I get them every month around the same time.. my husband has had the thing done that allows you not to have kids anymore... its march 4th and I was to get my period on feb... 20th I took two tests just...

View more questions Search