Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonjames Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Profile and egypt
    :)::;):rolleyes::D:cool: Hey! Its shannon, I need to know what a half animal, half human thing is that existed long ago in Antient Egypt, yeah, um its for my history homework, can anybody help me??
    :eek:
    yeah, and I also need to know how to put an image on my profile, and of ME of course, thanks kisses... get back to me ASAP PLEEAASSSSEEE!!
    shannonjames Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 01:15 PM

Hey shannon, it's shannon, I have NO CLUE HOW TO DO THAT EITHER!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 01:16 PM
    As for the Egypt question: any basic study of Egypt would give the answer right away.
    mlaursen Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 01:28 PM
    There are many! Annubis or the God of death, is half human and half jackal he is the gatekeeper of the underworld and god of death. Annubis was believed to have wathced over the dead. Horus is represented as half falcon half human an is ancient hunter of the sky and is the son of Isis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient egypt [ 2 Answers ]

If the middle kingdom in ancient egypt was from 2050-1750 BC and new kingdom began in 1550 BC what do we call time in between

Cairo (Egypt) to Midlands (UK) [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wants to move from Cairo in Egypt to the UK. Neither of us have a clue on how to go about doing this... It would be great if someone could point us in the right direction. Thanks :) X

Transferring money from Egypt to Britain [ 1 Answers ]

My Egyptian grandfather was a wealthy businessman in Egypt. However, Nasser (Egyptian prime minister) came to power and nationalised everything. My grandfather lost all that both he and his father had worked for all their lives. My mother spent nearly 50 years of her life fighting to get...

Letter from USA to Egypt [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take a letter to get to the united states from egypt? I am really needing to know so I need to know to get worried about my fiance's letter it has been 3weeks since he sent it and I have nt gotten it yet please someone help me out?:(

Egypt Bank Money launderring through me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I don't know if I am in big trouble with US LAW or not. Last year in May, My chat friend said she chatted with this new person and he said he needs help wiring the millions of dollars his Egypt bank found after a famous CANADIAN couple died in AFRICA 3 years ago, or else the bank would take...

View more questions Search