Ask
    kumarranjan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 12:08 PM
    What is artwork ?
    What is artwork referred in advertising
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 12:29 PM

Anything graphic in nature. Something other than text.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Member Artwork [ 27 Answers ]

So I figured I'd start a new thread to post my other drawings, it could even be used as the new artist thread, or not if you guys want to start a different one. This one is kind of old (about 3 years) and is of me and my ex :) ...

Spray for artwork? [ 12 Answers ]

I read in a few posts about 'spraying' your work? I assume this is so it doesn't smear or fade or anything? I would LOVE to know where and what its called, because I usually pull out old drawings and have to erase smears and touch it up over and over again. Seeing as I primarily use only...

Value of artwork? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an etching from the Paris Etching Society. It is a stream with an old mill or waterwheel. It is signed Pierre and the Title is hard to read. It is either Mortin or Moutin. It is numbered 203. Can you also tell me anything about this? Thanks.

Some of my artwork [ 35 Answers ]

Hope this works?? Here is some of my artwork. The Man standing beside horse and cart was done in acrylics The Desert Girl (girl from Nat'l geographic cover) done is oils The mother and baby is my daughter-in-law and my grandson -- painting in oils The Cannon I built about 12 years ago -...

View more questions Search