Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TammyJung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 11:46 AM
    How to encourage an employee to provide back up with expense reports
    How would you properly encourage an employee to provide back up with their expense reports when they let anyone and everyone use their company credit card?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TammyJung View Post
    How would you properly encourage an employee to provide back up with their expense reports when they let anyone and everyone use their company credit card?

I'm not sure what you are asking - I don't pay credit card charges without receipts.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 12:32 PM

Simple. Credit card is held by one person. It given out on a per need basis. If receipts are not provided when the CC is turned in, no more credit card privledges.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2008, 01:11 PM

Yes, if they can not provide documentation, they pay the expense out of their pay check

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I encourage my boyfriend to be more active and fit? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a generally healthy lifestyle. I read fitness and health articles and I live by them. My boyfriend however, is 5'11", 225 lbs. Not too bad, but not good either. He has irregular eating patterns where he starves himself at work, and gorges at home. He works a regular 8-5 job outdoors as a...

Is there any good ways or means by which I can encourage my budgies to mate? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello,I'm new here and I want to ask a question about budgerigar birds (budgies) , I have kept birds since I was a child I have kept budgies for a long time.. the first 2 pairs I got mated very fast and laid eggs and chicks hatched and were very very well reaching adulthood... about 2 years ago I...

Do I expense as an independent contractor or employee? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dentist and had two jobs last year where I worked a couple days at one office and a couple of days at the other. I was an independent contractor at one and I was an employee at the other. So, how do I go about deducting my expenses? Can I do them as a contractor or employee? Where would I...

View more questions Search