Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -MyTravel- Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Animated Christmas Movie
    Trying to find (I think) an old disney annimated movie, I'm pretty sure its got donald duck as scrooge, who is visited by the 3 ghosts of past present and future, and its got mickey mouse, who works for scrooge, and is also the father of little timmy, and in the end scooge (who is I think donald duck) ends up being nice and showing up on christmas day with a big turkey, any ideas anyone, I can't think for the life of me what its called.
    Thanks
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 10:47 AM

Mickey's Christmas Carol?

Mickey's Christmas Carol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Nov 20, 2008, 10:47 AM

Its mickey's christmas carol! Xx
    -MyTravel- Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 10:51 AM

Wow quick response, thanks very much, that has been bugging me for days, I even ordered Mickeys, once upon a christmas, as I thought that was it. Now I can get on and find this on dvd or vhs.
    Thanks
    gabby.abrams Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2011, 09:46 PM

Bah humduck! A looney tunes christmas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Looking for the name of an old Christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old Christmas movie, I'm pretty sure from the 80's. It was about a little girl who ran away from home and ended up sitting next to Santa Clause on train. The little girl ended up spending the evening with Santa until he contacted her mother at the end of it. That's...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

Old christmas animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what was the tittle of a movie with a sparrow that takes the gold leaves off the statue of the prince and brings it to the poor.And at the end the sparrow dies because he missed to fly south for the winter. Thanks, Horsearound

Animated Christmas Movie [ 4 Answers ]

It's a child's movie, animated. I think it might be about the nutcracker. I'm pretty sure that the opening scene (or somewhere close to the beginning) involves a snowball fight of some sort, or maybe it comes later in the movie... I also remember most of the movie taking place in what I'm going...

View more questions Search