Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anuragvma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Sex with female condoms on
    I need to know one thing, is there any difference my being putting condom on or my wife putting (female condom) condom on? I think both are same, as it will hamper my pleasure as it was earlier when I was putting it on...

My senior wants to share some exp.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 06:20 PM

One of the great things about being married is that you have someone you trust to be loyal... if you can't go that way of loyalty, a condom is the best way to go. Ya got to give up a bit of pleasure for disloylty, right?
    Ruylopez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 08:49 PM

Female condoms, if anything, are even better at preventing pregnancies and STDs, some studies would report...
    As for the difference in sensation, I wouldn't know. Experiment. You don't know what will and won't work until you try. Besides, many people would have different takes on a topic like this. Figure out what's best for you, and hopefully you can find a common ground between you and your wife.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux View Post
    One of the great things about being married is that you have someone you trust to be loyal....if you can't go that way of loyalty, a condom is the best way to go. Ya gotta give up a bit of pleasure for disloylty, right?
    My husband and I use condoms because we're not ready to have kids. We're both loyal to each other and totally trust each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting condoms. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm stumped on how I can obtain a condom without raising suspicion... I know stealing is wrong and buying one would be too awkward... is there a way I can get one just for the sake of having one "just in case" without having to buy or steal one?

Condoms and std [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this website. I'm 18 and a virgin (yeah that's right a virgin)and I was wondering if your partners has an std and shows symptoms like warts or something is it possible to get that std if you use a condome? And is it okay to double condoms so if one breaks you still have the other?just...

View more questions Search