Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeannie66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2006, 12:57 PM
    PC entering power saving mode
    The power went out, and now my computer seems to be stuck in power saving mode. HELP please
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Jun 25, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Did you check to see if the settings in the control panel got reset to default due to outage... its under control panel-power options..
    Good luck
    000000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Entering power saving
    A01158 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Yes, but it still tells me entering power save mode whenever I connect the monitor signal cable to the system unite . Please help
    neways Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Did you try to reset the BIOS? There is a simple procedures here: PC Going on Power Saving Mode Frequently
    ComputerHelper1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2009, 04:00 PM
    It happened to me as well if any one reads this, there is a batter like a wathc batterry in the back inside of the PC take that out and get a new one. Worked fine for me, just all you have e to do is open the inside of the tower then take out the circle battery and replace it. You need to buy it but if your on the computer f or a while for gaming or work then this should help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water entering basement from one corner [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 80 year old house, and have lived here 28 years. We have never had water in the basement (other than when the sewer cleanout needed cabling). Suddenly we have water (flowing the last 3 days!). No leaky pipes, no backed up drains. Before we knew the water was still coming in we had the...

Saving pictures [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I try to save my pictures from my camera through the camera program to a CD-R, a rewritable CD, or a flash drive, it says that it is write protected. What could be wrong. I know I have done this before and it worked.

Problems with Power Saving in Win XP [ 5 Answers ]

So one day I was messing around with power saving options in Windows XP, and was saving different "power saving schemes", and when I clicked the drop down box (of all the schemes) it crashed. So I went back to it, only to find I had no schemes saved any more, and cannot save a new scheme, because...

Saving e-mails [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening all. I wonder if any of you good people can help me again. In my Hotmail account I have created a folder, and I save an e-mail in it each day. Is there any way I can "Burn" them to a disc? Would I have to save each one individually? Thanks in advance. Davidofgrimsby.

Hot water entering cold tank [ 11 Answers ]

The cold tank was overflowing. I changed the diaphragm valve, but the tank still overflowed. I then noticed that water was entering the cold water tank from the hot tank feed! The water in the cold tank was tepid and not cold! Time to call in the plumber! The plumber noticed that even when...

View more questions Search