Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 25, 2006, 12:39 PM
    Things That wives do to make their husbands mad
    Ok her is the question.
    Things that wives do to make husbands mad.
    1. Hunny make some tea.(As the wife is 2 feet from the stove and your in another room or she calls you in from outside)
    2. When she uses all the hot water
    3. Her fav. Race car driver is Jeff Gordon (And yours is A Diff. racer)
    4. After your fixing something that she broke then she comes up and asks (what are you doing can I help).
    5. Wrecking your 1957 restored plymouth fury.And all she can say is sorry.humm
    6. Having a flat and she calls her ex instead of you.
    7. Waiting until 11:00 P.M. And asks you to wake up and go get some cigaretts at the local 24 hr. wal-mart.
    8.Leaving the toilet seat down.
    9. Asking to borrow your 57 plymouth fury again after she wrecks it.
    10. Saying we can't afford a new swimming pool (and she goes and buys a new garage when nothing is wrong with the old one).
    11. Telling her to get off the stuped cell phone game and get up and get it herself.
    12. Tell her her mother can't compare to yours.
    13. Say Jeff Gordon Is Gay.
    14. Stop playing that rap music it makes me want to go into the jungle.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2006, 11:43 AM
    I think I saw this one in a movie:
    Wife: "How about a foot massage sweetie?
    Husband: "Oh honey, that would be great."
    Wife: Removes her own socks and shoes, puts her ripe feet in his lap and says "thank you".
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Jun 26, 2006, 11:46 AM
    She says "do what you want" but when I do, its clearly not "the right choice."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassed about ex-husbands debts [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im in a bad situation, I'm receiving phone calls & letters stating that I owe them money however It's not me that owes them money it's my ex-husband I separated with him on 2002 when we separated he said he owed nothing like a fool & a trusting person that I am I believed him, I divorced him...

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Name some things that make your wife mad. [ 22 Answers ]

P.M.S. No sex Asks you to help and you say OK in a min. Ask if you are going to take the trash out and you say in a min. Hide her sex toys Don't tell her she looks lovely today Throw away her fav. Nail polish even though it's empty You takeing her last drink of wine Not talking to her...

Old wives tales [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone have any interesting old wives tales about pregnancy that they can share... I'm trying to see if any gender pretiction ones are accurate for twins... lol.. before we go in for the u/s that will tell us.

View more questions Search