Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whyme06 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Abortion could I be pregnant again
    I am 21 years old and I had an abortion on May 5, 2006.. I started my birth control pill on Sunday May 7, 2006.. but sometimes I forget to take the pill and I end up taking like two in one day.. I have had sex like 10+ times on the day I missed my pill and on days I take the pill.. but I did not use any other form of birth control besides the pill. I do not know when my period is supposed to start after the abortion but it has not started yet.it has been like 7 weeks after my abortion. Lately I have been feeling extra tired, sleepy and my stomach has been making these sounds like its grouling... I have been pregnant 2 times before already I remember this same feeling.I had a baby who is now 17 months old and I had that abortion on May 5 2006 :confused: .and I have also been experiencing so clear like vaginal fluid out of nowhere when I am sitting, standing etc... But I don't know if I am pregnant or I am just going crazy please help...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 25, 2006, 12:04 PM
    Dear whyme..

It could well be that you might be pregnant again - with so-so protection, and a very active sex-life. If you are at all concerned about this, please see your doctor, since it's very hard to make a diagnosis on the internet.

You could also have an infection since you were still 'healing' from the abortion and should have waited a bit.

I sure hope that everything will be OK, and that you take better care of yourself and your body from now on - it's the only one you'll have in this lifetime.

All the best,

aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jun 25, 2006, 12:10 PM
    I don't really know how to address this question. In an attempt to understand you a little better I have come up with some questions. Please do not take offence to any of them, but if you want advice, I (and maybe some of the others) need a little more information.

1. Do you know how to use the pill?
    2. Do you know how the pill works?
    3. Why aren't you using another type of birth control in addition to the pill?
    4. Have you thought about abstaining if you really don't want to get pregnant?
    5. Are you in a healthy relationship? (maybe that doesn't matter)
    6. Do you value your body?

To answer your question, there is no way to tell if you are pregnant if you haven't taken the pill correctly. I believe you are suppose to use at least two methods of birth control for the first month.

Please don't feel judged. I really tried to answer without judgement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still no period after abortion [ 3 Answers ]

If I had THE abortion on May 5, 2006 and I started my birth control pills on that Sunday may 7, 2006 It is now July 1, 2006 shouldn't I have a period by now I am finished with my second pack of pills.today.I took a test like two three days ago but it said negative... what going on

Don Marquis, Abortion, Potentiality Principle [ 3 Answers ]

The question I am trying to answer is whether Don Marquis' argument against abortion is simply a restatement of the potentiality principle. I don't think it is because Marquis does not appeal to personhood. But, WHY is it important that Marquis doesn't appeal to personhood?

Liability for abortion complications [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. A woman has an abortion. Afterward she has an infection which forces her to be taken to the hospital. She now owes $2500 in doctor bills, and is threatening to sue the baby's father for these bills. Is there any liability on the part of the baby's father, assuming that they are not...

Abortion and abuse in society [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I have an assignment on abortion. I want to kown the moral views. And I need some information on the types of abuse in the family or on society as a whole. THANK YOU.

View more questions Search