Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ReMmI Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Minute man
    Okay I have been with my boyfriend and now fiancé for three years. I love him very much. I pretty much knew from the start how he was in bed (obviously) but I accepted it because I love him. He is 29 and I am 19. We have a 8 month old child together... We are very happy. Except for the sex. It feels so good to have sex with him but he gets off in a minutes and most of the time even less than that. I am going crazy. Women have needs and I can't handle this anymore. His excuse is that he is out of his prime! What the does that mean? Is is true that this si what happens to older men? He is only 29! How much longer can I go on like this! What can we do to make our love life half descent... for me that is. We have tried creams but it makes me very sensitive and irritated down there. Please come to my rescue I don't want to cheat on him... Oh yeah I have tried dildos and what not and I hate them it does nothing for me!:mad:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 08:38 PM

Is he not having enough foreplay to allow you to reach a peak even before he starts??

Nov 19, 2008, 09:16 PM

I don't like when he goes down on me I want to for a long time this is just not cutting it anymore.
    foxylady152 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 09:30 PM

There are a lot of books out there that shows different positions that will maybe allow you to be able to get yours faster. I would try that and foreplay and he just don't have to go down on you there our a lot of other things that he can do to you in the mood more. There are virbators that work wonders.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 20, 2008, 05:16 AM

This problem comes up a lot here. But in this area if you don't want to cheat on him (good girl :)! ) Go to a sex theripist or anyone qualified who can pin-point his problems instead of shooting in the dark so to speak.
    MisterMaker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 07:37 AM

Vibrator rather than a dildo, does he feel like for his performance time? Why don't you like him to go down on you?

Nov 20, 2008, 07:38 AM
    I said the other word for poo after "like" and before "for" by the way lol
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 06:15 PM

Are you fully orgasmic?

Do you have a complete sexual identity?

Nov 20, 2008, 07:18 PM

I don't know if I am fully orgasmic. I know that I love sex with him. I am attracted to girls but I haven't done anything about it. Besides even if I wanted to my boyfriend wouldn't allow it I asked him. And no vibrators don't work for me either. I just want to have sex with my man. I feel hopeless. This is ruining my attraction towards him.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Nov 20, 2008, 07:24 PM

I think there are some nasal sprays he can use to make him last longer... if that's the problem, get him to try that stuff...
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 07:31 PM

Frankly, after reading what a lot of young girls say here, I think that it is a matter of growing and maturing more and being a little aggressive to have an orgasmic life.

Best wishes to you, :)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 10:00 PM

First off, he is being selfish. No, that's BS about his age!

Does he care that you are not satisfied? If he cares, he will work with himself to learn to last longer. Does he know what a kegel is? Can you have an orgasm alone? What works for you has to be foremost in your mind. Then you can teach him what feels good to you.

Nov 21, 2008, 08:08 AM
    I don't think he's being selfish, if he can't last atm its not his fault per se, the age thing is bullshat though
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Nov 21, 2008, 08:17 AM

I had a friend about 10 years ago, this friend being a guy, confided in me that he couldn't last more than a minute or 2 at the very most. He said it ruined most of his relationships, and he wanted to get something medical to help out. He was only 20, and most of the girls he was with I don't think were quite comfortable with themselves, for they would only allow for a few minutes of foreplay, or only one kind of forplay, and then would get upset when they didn't get to orgasm.
    I understand your frustration. I don't think your man has a problem stemming from age. 29 is still really young. Is there a medical fix? I don't know, but it's something that having a doctor to talk to about, I think is really important.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Nov 24, 2008, 09:10 PM

Check out this link... it's the nasal spray I was talking about... It gets lots of good reviews here in Australia for guys who can't last in bed... lol

AMI Australia - Premature Ejaculation & Erectile Dysfunction
    tfrog Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 06:10 PM

Utilizing positions that doesn't tense up all the muscles in the legs (ie. Doggy style, because he would be on his knees or if you're on a higher incline, he would be on his feet) can drastically increase stamina.

Play with positions that change the way his legs rest, you'll be surprised to see how well it works.

If that doesn't work.. then chances are, it is a medical condition, and perhaps you should look into something along the lines of the nasal spray that BlackVY suggested.
    lrwilkins Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Remmi,

It is like that sometimes. What you need to do, as others have mentioned, is encourage him to participate in more foreplay. First, let him know how you are feeling. He may be able to control it if he tries. If that doesn't work, you can always try natural remedies. Some foods and spice have been know to increase the sex lives of couples. In an article I read: Cardamom is another natural food aphrodisiac which is traditionally used in Indian cooking. It is said to cure impotence and premature ejaculation. That may help your man's problem. There are several other foods listed in that article. I never though that broccoli would be considered an aphrodisiac. Here is the link if you want to read more. Let us know if it works for you and your man.

Natural Food Aphrodisiacs That Help To Put You In The Mood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One minute man, or less! [ 12 Answers ]

I have currently been with my partner for nearly 18 months now. He is currently 24, I am 22. He had had 6 sexual partners before me, I had not had any. I was bought up to beliee sex before marriage is wrong, however after a rather indepth conversation with my mother, she said to me that her views...

He's a 2 minute man [ 13 Answers ]

So my boyfrned and I have just started to have sex. And there is a problem he finishes in the matter of minutes and can't get it back up for hours. Even when we just fooled around he came within a matter of minutes. I was told that it could be that he just hasn't had sex in a while and that the...

Last minute [ 3 Answers ]

How can I avoid doing my projects or homeworks last minute?

View more questions Search