Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newslady08 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Boarding a dog?
    Hello!

Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay to board my dog for 2 days?
    Thank you!
    Michelle
    fudgeeo Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Nov 19, 2008, 06:36 PM

Hi,

Not sure if prices would be much different in the U.S. but where I live in Canada you can expect to pay $18-$25 per night. This may vary depending on whether you provide food or get the boarding kennel to provide it.

One bit of advice I will give you though, is to make sure that you get a tour of their facilities (a good kennel will offer you one), just so you know what you are paying for, and what your dog will be living in.

fudgeeo
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 20, 2008, 02:36 AM

I agree with the above advice, but I'm in Canada also. I do not imagine that the prices would vary significantly in Iowa. I have family in NC, and FL, and the prices there weren't much different. I pd 23 bucks a day for two dogs, and that did include food, which I made sure was quality dog food. Most definitely take a tour, and check out the cleanliness, excersise facilities, and schedules. Above all, make sure your dogs are up to date on all of their shots before you board them. You don't want them catching anything while they are on their little vacation. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boarding school,what to do to prepare [ 1 Answers ]

Ok,this amazing boarding school is accepting some kids around my area ,which is las vegas, and I'm one of the few kids who can try to go to this all amazing boarding school for high school. I'm only 14,but I want to go really badly,but I'm a little scared. My mom doesn't really want me to but I do....

Hurricane boarding for windows [ 14 Answers ]

As Hurricane Ike approaches the gulf coast, we are trying to figure a quicker way of putting up boards over our windows. During Hurricane Gustav we bought 1/4" exterior plywood and also bought Plylox clips to attach the boards. Problem, we don't have brick or stucco (which is obviously what you...

Doggie sitters/boarding [ 6 Answers ]

We are going on vacation and would like to leave our dogs home. We are trying to choose between boarding at our vet, or a paid dog sitter in our home. One dog is a puppy not totally potty trained, the other is 7 yrs old and attached to his home, not a traveler. We do have a doggie door for the...

Funds for Boarding School [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the best place to look for educational grants ? I want to send my daughter to boarding school, of course I cannot afford it. I have looked on the internet at grant sites but have been unable to find any.

View more questions Search