Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Nov 19, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Chicken in the fridge.
    For how long is chicken good in the fridge after its been defrosted...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 05:33 PM

When it starts smelling bad, which will be very soon, throw it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken Stock vs. Chicken Broth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time asking of you Gentle Folks. I've recently found the advantage to using canned chicken broth to start my chicken soups and other dishes. However, what's the difference between "chicken stock" and "chicken broth"? It has come up because I have a couple of coupons for...

Chicken pox [ 3 Answers ]

How do you make pox scars better?

Chicken or the egg? [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know which one came first the chicken or the egg? Or is anyone ever going to find out what the answer is? Here's another one " If a tree falls in the middle of the forest and noone is around does it make a sound?" I would like to see how everyone responds to these. Have a...

Is it Chicken pox? [ 12 Answers ]

My son is 4. He has been a little off colour for a while. Today when he came home from school he had a spot behind his ear. He got very hot and grumpy said he felt sick, and fell asleep on me. He woke up a couple of hours later still grumpy and I gave him some medicine. Then I noticed a few...

Chicken Pox [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 1/2 month old son was exposed to Chicken Pox and I was wondering if I should be worried about it? Thank you for your help

View more questions Search