Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Nov 19, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Deperate Housewives of Atlanta
    Last night episode pretty much sum up how I felt about everyone. Lets start from the top; NeNe is vocal, aggressive, outspoken and at time can be the life of the party. Was she wrong about her little song she sang in reference to kim? A little Alcohol will make you do and say almost anything. On the other hand she was telling the truth. Kim; What a low life, if she find comfort living off a married man, so be it. On the other hand who on this earth told her that she can sing. (That why is't called Dreams) She has two beautiful kids, through out this whole season there was no stability or positive role model in her house. Moving along Sharee; Let me sum her up, Beautiful, Witty, hypocrite and a she devil. She is the cancer of the group. She has a negative spirit about her, and the way she brain washed kim was sooo low. Lisa; I like Lisa she is neutral. If it wasn't for lisa may be all this anger would have been bottle in. Deshoun; Very Materialistic, spoil, on the other hand she seems like a good friend. Tell me what you think?

Check out some similar questions!

Deperate to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and my partner is 27 we've bin trying 2 conceive for the past 5 months but so far no luck.this is getting very stressful as am starting to think I can't get pregnant.I no my partners OK as he already has a son frm a previous relationship.every month my period is late but leads to...

Thanks atlanta [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Atlanta, Thanks very much for your answer. Could you please tell me if I should file as a resident or nonresident for tax purposes? (And what forms are there for dual status filing? Any other info/advise would be greatly appreciated. Also, given my situation and my stay (from aug...

Desperate Housewives [ 5 Answers ]

Was anyone else thrown by the ending of last night's season finale? Not what I expected at all!

Atlanta [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the taxes in Atlanta. I have a job offer from a company at 57000/year. I would like to know what my take home pay will be after all the deductions e.g. federal/state/social security/medicare...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.