Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Nov 19, 2008, 03:12 PM
    American Buffalo
    This weekend I went to see a play called American Buffalo Directed by Robert Falls, John Leguizamo, Cedric the Entertainer, and Haley Joel Osment star. I was so disappointed, not with the acting but the story line. I was never at a point where my interest level was high. Tell me what you think, maybe it was me.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2008, 05:37 PM

If it the same story as the movie of that title with Dustin Hoffman and Dennis Frantz. It is the worst story I have ever seen. It was the biggest waste of time I can recall in my recent past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperate actress in buffalo. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a teenager who lives in Buffalo, NY. I am signed with an agency that tries to get me jobs and I always check those online audition sites and stuff but... I live to far from NYC or anywhere else, I'm too young to move anywhere and there are almost NO acting jobs in my area! :( help!

Lyrics from a song in the Movie, Where the Buffalo Roam [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone! Ok so I'm looking for a song in the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam" its based on a book written by Hunter S. Thompson (The same author of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas) Anyway, I'm guess this song is from the 60's. And a couple of the lyrics are like this... "... and I know,...

For those of you not American. [ 21 Answers ]

Who would you like to see become the next President of the United States and Why? Would be very interested in hearing your thoughts, Thank you, merci, ta, gracias, danke, grazie... etc :D

Small claim Buffalo, NY [ 3 Answers ]

May I post a claim for refund of a security deposit online? Are claim forms available for download? :confused:

View more questions Search