Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camcha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Internet goes of when I go on a game
    Why does my internet go off when I go on a game and I can't play online games coza this
    olivesandtrees Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2008, 01:04 PM

More information is needed to help you...
    -What game are you trying to play?
    -If you have a game full screen how do you know your network connection is disabled?
    -Is your network connection wired or wireless?
    -Whats operating system are you running?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 02:50 PM

If this is a console based game (XBOX or PS3) you might have a bad connection, this happens when running your internet through multiple routers or with lower quality cables. Playing games online requires a stronger conenction and a weak signal may fail altogether when you try.

If it's PC... maybe the same problem, I don't know much about PC gaming.
    gac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 03:20 PM

When I log onto Yahoo literati, it comes up then suddenly disappears and the internet shuts down, please help
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 22, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by camcha View Post
    i can't play online games coza dis
    Let's see... "cozza" is a mussel in Italian, and "Dis" is the City of the Dead in Dante's Divine Comedy. Since it's in the sixth circle of Hell, I doubt they eat many mussels there. Are you trying perhaps to say mussels are demonic, or one of the torments in the City of the Dead is the longing for mussels?

The Terms of Service for this site says: '... Use the best English you are capable of. "Chat speak", all caps, lack of punctuation, etc. can be annoying, and will frequently result in the post being either unanswered or removed... ' ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

How do I enable the internet with kaspersky internet security 7 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my kaspersky internet security I can't open the internet when the protection is working http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7439/38594235qz4.png But I can open the internet by stoping the protection http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3222/75511457gi6.png

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

View more questions Search