Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12385461 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Can a minor live with a friend for thirty days legally?
    Can a minor live with a friend for thirty days legally?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2008, 02:26 PM

How old is this minor and the friend? What does the parents say about him/she living there and why does he/she wants to live with this friend for thirty days?

Most likely if the parent says no then the answer is no.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 02:27 PM

1. Do both parents know of this and agree

2. Is there an adult at the friends location.

3. Give more details on the living with a friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend of mine live in Greek, How can I find Her? [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine live in Greek, How can I find Her?

How I can get a friend out of her house legally? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok. My friend is living with her grandparents and they treat her like crap. They abuse her both emotionally and physically and she wants out. She is 16, and still in school. Is there a way I can get her out of the house with out getting in trouble? Please help me! Every time she tries to leave they...

Landlord took possession before thirty days [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I moved 280 miles from Atwater, CA to Los Angeles, CA. We gave a thirty day notice and a week before our thirty days were up, the landlord began entering the home without our permission and started cleaning and repairing the home. I received a call from my neighbor who saw them. When I...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

The live in boy friend [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I divorced in the last year. We do not have anything in the divorce that states that we could not have live in "mates", I tried she wouldn't agree. She has custody of my two children, if this just staying over turns into "living with" do I have any rights. My son 7, already wants to...

View more questions Search