Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretty27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Why my boyfriend telling me that I'm neutral and not beautiful?
    My boyfriend said that I'm neautral and not beautiful?What does he mean by telling me that I'm neutral and not beautiful please help me and respond my message right away.Thank you!!
    courtn55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2008, 01:26 PM

Well are you beautiful is what you have to ask yourself.The answer should be yes.He's probably just telling you this so in your head you won't think your beautiful so if another man comes along you will have more of a problem communicating with him.
    pretty27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Well my parents and my friend and all of my ex boyfriend says that I'm beautiful and actually its only my boyfriend telling me that I'm neutral and not beautiful
    Abcfitz44 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 01:31 PM

Well to me this would mean that you're "average", either by comparison to other girls in general or by his preference and definition of "beautiful," you don't qualify. I had someone tell me that one time, and of course I asked why and they say that to themselves I was just average in camparison to other girls my age. But maybe you should ask him... and if he can't come up with a probable explanation than he shouldn't have said it in the first place. If he gives you an answer that would seem reasonable then just go with it... he's with you for a reason right? So you must be something to him besides "ugly"!
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 19, 2008, 02:10 PM

Well I think you are very pretty if that helps at all!
    And I kind of agree with the first poster courtn55 that maybe he is trying to discourage you from talking to other guys. I don't think it was very nice of him whatever his reason is.
    On the flip side he obviously loves your heart and you! Not just your body! Which is a good thing.
    In my opinion, when you are with someone you should see them as the most beautiful girl or most sexy guy in the world! Not because of their appearance but because of all the love in your heart. For example... My husband tells me all the time that I am the most beautiful woman in the world to him. And I know that I am not! Lol... while I know that he likes my body and finds me sexy I know that I am overweight and don't always take care of my body. I stay home all day so I don't always get dressed and I don't always brush my hair even! Not that my hair is a super mess or anything but Im sure my hubby would like it if I dressed up a bit more for him. Yet everyday when he comes home from work he just smiles at me and comes up to hug and kiss me and he tells me that I am beautiful and sexy. He is a good man
    So my point is that to him you should be the most beautiful girl if he truly cares about you.
    Im not saying that he doesn't. As I said earlier he might just be trying to keep you from flirting with other guys. If that is the case then ask him what makes him feel insecure about that and try to come up with ideas on how you both can change those feelings! In any event it is not very nice or respectful to tell your girlfriend anything close to this! Ask him not to say it again because it hurts you.
    And as I said I think you are very pretty and in no way neutral!
    Good luck and have the courage to stand up for yourself.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 02:12 PM

Well it means you need to dump that jerk .
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 19, 2008, 02:20 PM

Opps I meant to click agree not disagree... sorry Fr_chuck
    HayleyAnne Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 11:25 PM
    For starters. I think your gorgeous by your picture. Maybe ask him! He;s the one who said it right? So ask him. Maybe he likes you being neutral. Neutral is good you know, its not bad. Maybe he has you because you're the only women in the world that he has found that he absolutely loves. And he thinks the others are TOO PRETTY OR TOO FAKE. But your gorgeous. :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 11:30 PM

Ask him, and let us know. Hurry I'm dying of curiosity. Never heard neutral applied to a g/f before.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Dec 8, 2008, 01:21 PM

Wow what a douche bag. My fiancé tells me I'm beautiful even when I look my worst when I first wake up or when I have bad morning sickness and am puking my guts out in the toilet, or that I'm gaining weight and stretch marks from being pregnant, I tell him not to look at me but he says he wants to because I'm beautiful to him no matter what. Your boyfriend should be with you because your beautiful to him inside and out. Looking at your picture, your very pretty. If he is saying your neutral to try to make you lose confidence so you won't talk to other guys, well that is just plain stupid and childish.
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Dec 15, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Seriously what kind of man would tell his girlfriend she is neutral and not beautiful. Even if it is true (which by the way is not) he shouldn't say it. Hopefully for you yourself esteem is high enough to have confidence in yourself. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year and he tells me how beautiful I am almost everyday.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 12:03 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the most beautiful looking person can be the ugliest personality-wise.
    I agree with the first reply that he may just not want it to go to your head. Maybe he was comparing you to whoever he considers the absolute most beautiful woman.
    I wouldn't let it bother me. After all he is with you because he loves something about you.
    juhi2011 Posts: 91, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2008, 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty27 View Post
    My boyfriend said that im neautral and not beautiful?What does he mean by telling me that i'm neutral and not beautiful please help me and respond my message right away.Thank you!!!!
    Probablt what I perceive is that your boyfriend means emotions when he speaks about the word "neutral". That you are not responding his emotions well and so he is not finding you beautiful...
    juhi2011 Posts: 91, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2008, 02:44 AM

Probably what I perceive is that your boyfriend means emotions when he speaks about the word "neutral". That you are not responding his emotions well and so he is not finding you beautiful...
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 09:58 AM

Why is it so important that your boyfriend thinks you're beautiful anyway. Does he think you're intelligent, honest, faithful, funny, energetic, loyal?

Do you actually have arguments over his interpretation of his adjectives to describe you?

Maybe he knows he's in trouble if he says you are the most beautiful woman in the world, or, if he says you're 'average'.

Either way, sounds rather shallow to me.
    sarbani005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 05:09 AM

Create a new look for yourself. Try using brown mascara, bronzer, coffee eyeshadow and brick lip gloss. You can try different looks from YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happen if you connect some grounds and neutral to the neutral bus bar and the do [ 1 Answers ]

The same conect some grounds and neutrals to the ground bus bar just using whichever bus bar is closest to the breaker so the wires don't have to travel all around the breaker box is that OK and safe to connect wires like that thank you

Is my boyfriend Rocky telling the truth about Tammy ? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating Rocky for almost 3 years and never feel he has told all the truth about he and a lady named Tammy is he hiding something more from me ?

Am I nuts telling boyfriend that he can see the girl he is attracted to? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 29 (chinese girl look 20), he is 25(chinese born american, look 25). We have been dating for a year and half. We have been living together for 8 months. Before that we see each other every day and night. Things weren't the smoothest but he is a very honest and cute guy. I like him a lot. I...

My boyfriend is not letting our relationship go farther.like telling his family. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so my boyfriend (24) and I(20) have been together 5 months now and at first it was great he was fun and always wanted me around he even asked me to move in with him really early on, and I did. It was all fine untill recently I feel like every morning I give up, and every night when he comes home...

View more questions Search