Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louisette63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2006, 06:21 AM
    Dishwasher
    My Whirlpool Quiet Partner 1 always has water on the indside door when I unload it. My silverware basket is in the door, so my utensils are wet. Is this a defect in the dishwasher or is my drain line responsible? My dishwasher is only 6 months old!
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jun 27, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by louisette63
    My Whirlpool Quiet Partner 1 always has water on the indside door when I unload it. My silverware basket is in the door, so my utensils are wet. Is this a defect in the dishwasher or is my drain line responsible? My dishwasher is only 6 months old!
    does it have the vent? Hook up together with the garbage grinder... it could be that the discharge hose in not correctly install, so the water is backing up... loop the hose so it will be higher than the grinder or the drain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher overflow [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house last November '05. We've used our GE Profile dishwasher MANY times and LOVE it. Tonight, during the wash cycle, it started flowing bubbles. LOTS OF BUBBLES. And no, I didn't put the wrong kind of detergent in. I used Cascade Dishwashing Liquid & filled the reservoir the same...

Dishwasher vent [ 1 Answers ]

Is there another way to vent the dishwasher other than a sink vent?

Dishwasher door [ 5 Answers ]

I installed a new GE Tall Tub dishwasher, but now a few weeks later I cannot get the door to open after setting it to wash the di. There is no apparent blockage, but I do not know what to try first.

Which dishwasher to buy? On a budget [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old turn dial dishwasher that doesn't clean dishes very well at all. You practically have to wash the dishes by hand before putting them in for them to be clean (you get where I'm going) I need to purchase a stainless steel unit, Home Depot local to me had a similar type dishwasher to...

View more questions Search