Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtigre18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 12:03 PM
    How to write a good sponsorship letter!
    Hello! I would like to know how to go about wrinting a great sponsorship letter. I'm planning on turning into a professional boxer and need some help by getting a few sponsors.

Thank you,

Diamond
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Personally, I like to use a template as a starting point, and Microsoft has many Office Templates on their site. Their Sales Letter Templates are a good start for you. Obviously, you will be making this in your own words, and, perhaps most importantly are my two golden rules:

1. Less is more;
    2. Make a good headline that draws them in, something like: "Own a piece of a History"; or "Join the Team today", etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a introduction letter? [ 3 Answers ]

Good day! I just want to ask how can I make a simple introduction letter because I want to send some company fliers to our agents. Thanks for the help!,

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

How to write an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send out to real estate agents.

How to write a good introduction letter I [ 0 Answers ]

I am an acrobats aand my writing skills in terms of letters is not good , how can write a good selling introduction letter

View more questions Search