Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 19, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Little assistance?
    I need advice. I have liked this guy since I was like 5 and we were best friends and he moved to Surrey and I moved further into Nanaimo and then I found him on Facebook and was like omg hi and he was like omg too and it was just like old times I'd run to the computer every day after school to talk to him and when someone else was on he'd phone me. And he asked me out and I was like hell yeah and we were really happy but he was over the computer and it kind of depressed us greatly and he got all emotional and then I found out his gramma lives like down the road and around a corner and he was coming on spring break to see me. I was totally stoked and so was he, we had been making plans when he came down in our computer convo's and stuff and once I saw him I was like holy cause he was just so different. We got along well but obviously we'd be a little nervous cause I hadn't seen him in about 3 years. It didn't take too long for us to have our first kiss. But then after he went home for spring break we were both miserable. He didn't talk to me for about half a week and then I over read a conversation him and my sister had saying he dumped me and I was like bawling my eyes out and I talked to him on the computer that night and I was like okay happened? And he said he dumped me because he cares about me and that he's trying to move on and that he liked someone else. I acted normal and that I was fine until I was alone in my room. I couldn't stop crying for what it felt like hours. Not even a week later he goes on msn and talks to me and says she didn't like me because I'm a s8er and said he really missed me and loved me and wanted me back. Me like the gullible type fell for him again when he asked me out. He had been asking his dad to move back to Nanaimo but they didn't cause they're just moving further into Surrey. He didn't talk to me for about 3 weeks and I did a lot of thinking. I really didn't want to put myself through pain having soneone I cared about being so far away... so I told him I still cared about him but I thought we should see other people. He said he was emo a fcuk to my sister and that he cried on the phone to my sister about it saying he loves me oh so much and I never stopped liking him, but I at least had to try. Then he met one of my best friends and started to have a crush on her and she crushed back but she never went for him because she's a good friend. He heard news that he'd be living at his gramma's and go to my school and we were all really excited and now he goes to my school. I mean outch not only do I think about him all of the time but I also have to see him now too. My friend was talking to him aout if he still liked me and he said yes but whenever we were around he always insulted me and it really hurt and I asked her why he is doing that and she says that's how he shows that he misses you. I was confused and sick of it all so I juat kind of tried to avoid him but I couldn't. My friend basically told him to ask me out so I wasn't so sure so when he asked me over the phone I was all like let me think about it. He just asked me out the next morning... and I said yes... AGAIN! Now he's acting all akward when I try to talk seriously to him so all he ends up doing is sitting there small talking to avoid the situation. Like I can understand why he's being all shy but.. like... I really don't know anymore. I also am not sure what to do if I should stay with him or not... because well he had been ignoring me for the past half of a week and sure he'll walk to school with me but he rarely says anything and he only speaks when spoken to and listens to his iPOD constantly and he makes it LOUD. He barely even looks at me anymore.. and he walks right past be deliberately and won't even look at me. He'll stand in a hang out circle and not even talk to me but he has a lot of fun talking to my friends. But you'd think I'd do the obvious thing and try to talk to him, but I can't. He's seriously almost impossible to approach. He's the commedian of the group so he doesn't like being serious. I just don't know what to do anymore. He doesn't even seem like the guy I grew up with basically. Please help!
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 19, 2008, 12:00 PM

Pleaseee can I get some advice I'm just so unsure of my actions.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2008, 04:03 PM

He sounds like a very confused individual. It seems like you really like him, but is he worth the tears? Is he worth the confusion that you might feel? Maybe you should just avoid him and not go out with him anymore. If he ditches you because he likes someone else... it might be a good idea... for you that is...
    blfabila5 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Girl, why on earth are you wasting your time on him! Wake up! He is a jerk who doesn't care about your feelings obviously and you are letting him treat you that way. You deserve better and need to forget about him. It will not be easy but unless you have low self -esteem you need to stop going back with him and find you a guy that treats you the way you deserve to be treated! You get treated the way you let others treat you. Im speaking from experience and I wish more girls wouldn't let guys treat them like crap. Im 25 yrs old and I used to be attractive to jerks but now I opened up my eyes on who I choose to have a relationship with and how I should be treated. Know what you want and look for that in a guy not just his looks. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need your assistance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody, Please I need some information about help desk and its functions. Regards,

In need of assistance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this. I'm 25, married, and have a 5 year old little girl. Hard working (60+) hours a week and I can not seem to get ahead at all. I'm renting and am struggling to pay off old debt as well as current bills. I can't afford to pay off everything and survive. I have gotten local...

I really need assistance [ 3 Answers ]

I am new to the 'business world' and need a bit of help, I am having a hard time understanding what they are asking in the following question: Last year rattner Robotics had $5,000,000 in operating income (EBIT). The company had net depreciation expense of $1,000,000 and interest expemse of...

View more questions Search