Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcsofinfo1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Ambrotose and Memory
    Has anyone had any experience taking Ambrotose for short-term memory loss?
    shoppersOptimum Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2009, 10:04 AM

From what I have read about this product and who makes it, it seems to be a total scam...

Basically they are sugar pills and the company is heavily involved in MLM (multi-level marketing, often a fancy term for pyramid schemes). They also seem to have run into problems with the US regulatory authorities awhile ago.

Taken from wikipedia (quick search)

Mannatech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On July 5, 2007, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott charged Mannatech, Inc. its owner, Samuel L. Caster, and several related entities, with operating an illegal marketing scheme in violation of state law. A press release stated, "Today’s enforcement action stems from a large-scale investigation by state authorities, who examined Mannatech’s dubious claims about the health benefits of its products."[10]

On March 20, 2008, Mannatech agreed to pay $11.25 million to settle a class-action lawsuit against the company.[11] The lawsuit stated that the company allowed false claims about its supplements, and failed to control its sales agents. As part of the settlement, Mannatech admitted no wrongdoing.

On June 1, 2007, a 20/20 undercover investigation aired. This investigation showed Mannatech's independent contractor sales associates teaching sales recruits how to target Mannatech products to patients with specific illnesses in a manner that purportedly does not violate U.S. federal law, including U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, by avoiding direct claims that the products cure any particular diseases.[4]
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2009, 09:06 PM

I hear that Fish oil capsules are great for memory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ambrotose can it help? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking if any one has any info on anbrotose and what it can help with. Im asking this because my mother has has just started taking the product for A staph infection which she has had for seventeen year's. Any info would be very much apprieated thanks:)

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

Ambrotose [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Im looking for info about ambrotose. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search