Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jayc13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Notice of intend to defend
    My wife has filed for divorce with ridiculos maintenance.What do I now do after I handed my notice of intend to defend.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 19, 2008, 10:42 AM

Ok, I deleted your other thread. If you want to add information use the Answer this Question options. Don't start a new thread.

After you have indicated your Intent to Defend, a hearing needs to be scheduled. Check with the court clerk to confirm they received your notice and find out when a hearing has been scheduled for.

If your ex has an attorney you better get one too. If you go up against an attorney on your own you will probably lose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FYI sample Notice of Intent to Defend [ 3 Answers ]

COURT NAME HERE PLAINTIFF NAME V DEFENDANT NAME

What did God intend for us? [ 109 Answers ]

Do you think God intended for us to bicker back and forth….yes he exsist….no he doesn't. I'm right …your wrong. Would he be proud of “Christians” and how they spread the word, how they share His Love? How do you think He feels when we do bicker back and forth? How do you think He would...

Intent to Defend [ 2 Answers ]

I would like a sample form on filing a intent to defend

Notice of Intend to Defend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been reading all of the information regarding credit card companies suing. I too am being sued by Capitol One. My orginial debt was for $800. Which was charged off at $1300. Now they are suing me for $2400.. I submitted a notice with the courts and mailed a copy to the attorneys...

View more questions Search