Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonder453 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Looking for movie title (terrorism)
    About two years ago I kept wanting to see a movie on the new release shelf, but never did. Now I can't remember the name o put it on my NetFlix account. Here is what I remember...
    The main plot has something to do with a pacifist (I think) who becomes a terrorist after something happens to him or someone he knows.
    I think the cover had a man with a briefcase silhouetted, and maybe two towers.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Ghos1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Paradise Now, on the cover 2 men holding briefcase. They are suicide bombers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Precise solution against terrorism [ 12 Answers ]

What and how can we do somethiing, very innovative, sensible, diplomatic and politically correct, to eradicate terrorism from all across the world ?

Terrorism link to the blazes to California. [ 29 Answers ]

Not really, only in the minds of Fox & Friends and maybe Mr. Bush et al. "What happens when the culture of fear begins to inspire not terror or outrage, but laughter?" The Raw Story | Ill-informed Fox anchors spread fears of al Qaeda link to California fires

The nature of terrorism [ 13 Answers ]

In January 2006, I answered a question on another Q&A board about the nature and causes of terrorism. Here is the original Q&A: However, in the wake of the attempted UK car bombings, I am forced to review this answer. Clearly the doctors in charge of the plot were not economically...

View more questions Search